Monday, July 9, 2007

Greetings, all !!

It's been longer than a week since I first signed up to join the Blogo bandwagon. Here I am, making a maiden juvenile attempt, fluttering my wings in these intriguing skies.
LOL...! So very typically complicated. I know I've irritated you all, countlessly, by this very habit.
I'll try to frame it in the simplest form I can.
I feel happy when I read all your posts; varied in description, with a pinch of humour in each one of them, mostly describing the first days at work.... and i can't but help saying, "Sab bacche baday ho gaye yaar !!"
Hmmmm.. as far as work(job) is concerned, I have received many congratulations on my receiving the Army call, and many more astonished (possibly irritated and angry) reactions to my rejecting the call.
With all my heart, i thank you all for the loving concern showed. It actually felt like I have a huge 80 strong family scrutinising my decisions. But this isn't any childish complacency on my part.
Quite often, what happens is that (please try your best to get this analogy right) when a person ship-wrecked is lost in the vast seas, and has countless routes to choose, he tends to cling to the nearest buoy,and plot his strategy. But the final aim is the same, getting to the target island.
Similarly, with this kidaa in my mind to do something radical for India(Bharat), I have many avenues open.... with Army Engg. as the closest (buoy) to cling to. But I always knew that there's a much greater scope of executing my attack through different routes.
More important is the fact that it was your company, our B.E. Mechanical class of 2006-2007 that instilled in me, this faith and the confidence in my abilities to make it big...(okay, no ambiguities in the closing sequence). And I know that i shall excel.
Once again, a heartfelt thanks to you all, the B.E. Mech family for keeping me.
For more posts....later.
God bless all. Jai Hind.

No comments: